Welcome. I have been offering educational webinars (now videos) about on-line marketing for the past couple of years. They are long-format. Each offers a unique collection of insights and a lot of personal commentary! I recommend looking at all of the topics first before picking one to watch. You’ll probably find one that is perfect for your needs right at this moment.
Thanks to Constant Contact for much of the educational content and opportunity to hone my skills as a public speaker. As always, I appreciate your feedback – please post something in the comments section if you feel so moved.
- Power of the Inbox – part Constant Contact’s One in a Million Celebration – Constant Contact has educated over a million small businesses as of January 2016!
2.Ways to Automate Your Marketing: Save Time, Drive Results, Earn Loyalty
4. Social Media Timesavers – July 2015
5. Getting Started with Email Marketing + Facebook and LinkedIn Tips & Tricks – January 2014 – but still super relevant in 2016!
6. Everything You Want to Know about Facebook But Are Afraid to Ask – February 2015 (still very relevant in Jan. 2016, and probably beyond!)
7. Measuring Your Marketing How to use reports and analytics to evaluate your marketing campaigns with Albert Kaufman – September 29th, 2015.
8. Standout Subject Lines – October 2015
Thanks for watching. If you have any questions about anything I’ve written – feel free to contact me!
Happy marketing, Albert Kaufman